When it was established in 1979, Don Giovanni already had a great historical legacy. The winery was built in the former property of a brewery, which produced an ethyl alcohol-based drink since 1910. The new administration caused a radical change in the business management, aimed at the production of fine still and sparkling wines. Not only tradition contributes to the quality of the company's products. Both the winery and its 18 hectares of vineyards are located in the district of Pinto Bandeira, Brazil's second terroir to obtain a Geographical Indication (GI).